Sunday, February 03, 2008

Open for Business!

It's official. I've got my soap on a website for sale. I got several requests to have my soap available for sale by Valentine's Day, so I decided to go ahead and list them on Etsy. I'm still adding stuff, but you can look and start ordering now, if you please. http://pennylanebath.etsy.com

Here's a couple of tips you may appreciate:

- When you checkout, mention Back to Basic Living in the comments box and get a 10% discount
- I am forced to enter a flat rate for shipping each item. If you order more than 3 items, add a note in the comments box that you want me to calculate shipping for you and go ahead and place the order, but do not pay the bill when it arrives in your inbox. I'll see if I can get a better shipping rate for you. Wait until I calculate your shipping for the least expensive rate and personally email you with the final bill.
- I have to pay a minimal fee for each item I list (that means a fee for every bar of soap) so I only listed two of each. If the item displays zero available, or not as many as you would like, just email me and I will list more if I have them. basicliving@backtobasicliving.com
- I am only accepting PayPal right now until I get my business account set up at the bank. You do not have to have a PayPal account to send a payment. Follow the instructions when you get your bill and you can send payment without an account. If, however, you would like to pay by check, put a note in the comments box and go ahead and check out. I'll email you with some instructions.

OK, I think that's it. Thanks for the nudge I needed to get the soap up for sale!

Bee Free - and Bee Clean ;-)
Penny

3 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

I love-love-love my soap. The Citrus scent is just right!! I got it in Friday's mail, that was SO quick. I'm thinking oat-ty or cinnamon-y for my next order.

(And your little tubey suprise was appreciated *smack*)

Thanks again.

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

I am so glad! Thanks so much for ordering - and let me know when you're ready for more. I'm really glad you're happy with it.

Take care,
Penny

Anonymous said...

Hi, our company is running Natural Bath Products site. Do you have an online catalog or price list for your product? We would love to have it please, if it's possible. Thank you in advance!Regards, Roberto.

Hits